Friday, January 18, 2013

NAMM 2013 - The Keyboards Leaked and Announced Thus Far

Launchkey by Novation

"Launchkey is a range of 25, 49 and 61 note keyboard controllers with up to 50 physical controls including 16 velocity-sensitive multi-colour launch pads that trigger and stop clips - and launch scenes - in Ableton Live..."

To be honest this one looks a little on the cheap side. I'm not a fan of Novations software. I hope this is a step in the right direction, but I'm not excited. Wait till a full review comes out before purchasing. The midi controller market is notorious for poor quality and expensive products. This just doesn't look like something I'd buy, unless it turns out they fixed all the issues I've had with every other midi controller. I'm not sure what companies are listening anymore.



An unknown Casio keyboard! I'm betting its repackaged FM technology from the old days w/ rom.

No comments:

Post a Comment